Monday, April 5, 2010

Nails & colors



How often do you go to nail salon?

If time is on my side, I'll try and visit them every 3 weeks, just for basic manicure & pedicure.. I don't really fancy nail arts.. I mean, how do you eat and do house chores with nails that has got 3D stuffs and ring dangling from it? Besides, they don't really look professional, right?

Anyway, I've been going to this place in USJ Taipan called Nail Extreme since 2007.. The only place I'm comfortable with who carries OPI, so I always trust that they have the latest color collection.

My current rage is The Alice in Wonderland Collection. I've used Mad as a Hatter (shiny purplish glitterish) and Thanks so Muchness! (Very red almost berry color).. They have a miniature collection that I'm thinking of getting.. Just because they're cute!



Another one that I really like is the Suede collection.. Too bad, this nail colors don't last that long, because they don't apply Top Coat, to get the "suede effect".





I swear on OPI nail color.. I think they are the best.. The names are cute too! Believe it or not, the only time I don't have nail color on my toes was 7 days in December last year because of the scheduled surgery.. Apart from that, my toenails are colored every single day since 2007.


4 comments:

carolchs said...

Yes! Having at least your pedi done is like keeping your vanity intact. hahaha...thats what i learned from the book Fine Things by Danielle Steel.

tapi u know Mi, i always forgot to remove the nail color on my toe nails...sometimes they were left for almost a month. The consequences of that, my toe nails now are all weak. I can't do pedi now cos i have to regrow my toe nails until they are strong enough to endure nail color. :(

Mimi said...

Adui.. you have weak nails moi? Try applying the almond oil or take Calcium Magnesium supplement. My toe nails ok saja, turn yellowish la but it's just because it's gotten too dry.. After proper pedicure, ok balik tu..

Aunty J said...

Vitamin E will help to strengthen your nails too ladies :)

Tapi your nail tiak jadi putih2 besides turn yellowish ka Mimi?

Mimi said...

Aunt J, ada juga turn putih, the manicurist said because my nails got too dry.. After manicure, ok balik pula or it's just I can't see it since I have nail color on? hehehe

Thanks for the vit E tips!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin