Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Taking a Chance!

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, that is!



Click here to see the video presentation on the campaign.


I am an avid Chanel fragrance fan... I have almost all the latest collection.. The classic ones I leave for the Datins & Puan Sris.. For me, I like the smell of fresh & modern luxury.  Besides, the classic No. 5 will only reminds me of my childhood.. Funny, isn't it?  I will tell you more about my Chanel fragrance and the stories behind them. In the meantime, in case you didn't know it yet.. Chance Eau Tendre is their latest fragrance and I have my hands on a bottle... And I must say, I will not stop at a bottle.. It smells so divine!


Price tag in Malaysia is just under RM330.00 (I'm not sure though, but should be around there) for 100ml..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin