Friday, July 2, 2010

Burlesque

I love classic 60's pin-up look, it's very glamorous, very burlesque, very Dita Von Teese!

I once blogged about wanting to try the look.

This is how I looked after trying out a youtube tutorial by the beautiful Ms Jessica Harlow.


















Did I miss something? Or I just don't have what it takes to look like a sultry 60's pin-up girl/burlesque dancer? LOL!
















Maybe because I didn't do the wings? Or I didn't draw beauty mark? Or is it because I DO NOT have almost white porcelain skin?

Anyway, this look is very OK for day time even with the red lipstick..  What do you think?

P/S: I'm too lazy to type all the products I used to achieve this look... sorry!

5 comments:

carolchs said...

i know whats missing moi, super thick lashes with that cat-eye dark eye liner. i never know how to achieve that look. selalu fail ni...

Mimi said...

Ya.. The winged eye definitely missing.. takut bah I want to keluar with that, nanti la free2 saya makeup use the super thick lashes + dark liner and show again..

Lizeewong said...

Still, cantik bah :) Very baby-face oh.

CHINA DOLL said...

beauty bah.....

Mimi said...

Hehehe.. Thanks Lizee & Mimi..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin