Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dream Unlimited




Last night, I was invited to the launch of Body Shop new fragrance named Dream Unlimited (tm) and also the opening of its flagship store at Fahrenheit88 (formerly KL plaza).


Like any other Body Shop fragrance, this one too has a strong note to it, which I love by the way and this one I thought was both floral & fresh at the same time.  According to Body Shop, "this exhilarating fragrance features notes of citrus, green chilli, white flowers and cedarwood. It has been created exclusively for The Body Shop by two of the world’s leading perfumers."


I received a bottle of its bath gel in our goodies bag last night, and I shall use it every night!


Make your way to Body Shop to smell for yourself!



Eau de Parfum
Body Wash


Body Lotion

Sorry, I forgot to get the price last night, it was too crowded at the store... But knowing Body Shop, the products are affordable.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin