Monday, August 24, 2009

Wish you're here...

I got to know about Molton Brown when I was in London in January, but back then, I thought what's the point of getting their products if I don't have a bath tub, right? I didn't know back then that I was going to move into a place with my own bath tub...

Anyway, during my recent trip to Sydney, I stumbled upon their store, in fact their first ever store in Australia. I got so excited and it took me almost half an hour browsing through their store trying to get some products I like. And since I was there on their anniversary, they gave me miniature samples as gifts! I like it!

These were what I got.. All 3 for around RM450.00 after currency conversion. Since I wasn't paying, I didn't mind!





I am crazy about bubble bath, especially those that claims to relax our muscles. The feeling of that hot warm water coupled with nice aroma of that bubble bath after a round of golf is simply divine! Since moving to this place, I have been taking long steamy bath almost every other day!

Too bad that Molton Brown is not available in Malaysia. The nearest place I can get them is from Singapore and they are being sold at hotels and spas. Which means that their retail price will be higher. Even those that I got from Sydney are more expensive than the ones I saw in London. Maybe it's the logistic and taxes that they need to cover.

I am sure going to buy a lot more when I visit London next!

More than that, I wish that Molton Brown's here... Maybe I should contact them one day.. hmmm...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin