Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Good day, Mr. Sun part 2

Oh My God! I found out from a magazine today that it is NOT ok to put makeup on when you plan to be under the sun for a long time... I have been doing that every time I was out playing golf, minimum of 4 hours at a time..! Wow! Luckily for me, I haven't seen or noticed the effect of such action.

Apparently, putting on makeup and foundation when you are going to be under the sun and sweat can cause bad effects... It can cause blocked pores thus resulting in black heads and acnes! Especially to people with open pores and oily complexion... Yup! That's me...

The magazine also said that if we must put on makeup for some reason, the best way is to use tinted moisturizer instead... The problem is they mostly come with SPF 15... which is not really enough because I believe that in Malaysia (tropical countries), we probably need at least 30++! Maybe slapping more means you give your skin a double doze but that doesn't sound right...

So, I'm going off to the cosmetic counters soon and start my hunt on the ultimate Tinted Moisturizer... Heard that the Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer and the Origins Nude and Improved Bare-face Makeup with SPF 15 Sunscreen are good buys... Well, we'll see about that.. Stay tuned for my review.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin