Monday, June 23, 2008

I dreamt of it long...

I've been told by Lucy several times that I should try using clip on hair extension instead of teasing my hair crown to get that volume I desire. Much as I thought about getting it, I didn't want it bad enough to purchase them online. For fear that they might not suit my hair color or I'd be disappointed with the length.

So when I happened to stumble upon a wig store in Jakarta, I was excited. Without thinking much, I tried on several pieces and it actually looked good.

I am not sure actually where you can get it here in Malaysia, but I have taken their telephone number and I will definitely re-order some pieces soon when I feel like it. I will definitely write about a store in Malaysia that sells this product if I ever come across one.

Meanwhile, this is how I look with those extra inches...



And a video tutorial I found on Youtube to show you how to put them on (Just in case you are curious!) ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin