Friday, April 3, 2009

Design & Model


I went to Isetan cosmetic department the other day to get a replacement for my SPF60++ sunblock. I lost the one I had to a friend who 'accidentally' took it home with her to KK.

While browsing the whole floor... Yes, I can spend hours in the cosmetic department learning about new products and makeup tricks... And then I ended up at Girogio Armani counter. I know from reading beauty magazines that their make up foundations & powders have been voted the best there is in the market. Now, I know I have blogged about Shu Uemura makeup foundation before. But I am one who can never stick to one product.

So I purchased the designer shaping cream foundation with spf 20 and was given samples of makeup primer and Designer modelling compact foundation SPF 22. I tried and tested all the products and I can assure you that I am definitely going back to GA counter for the primer and the compact foundation. The foundation was purchased at RM245, but it's so worth it!




Photos all taken from Giorgio Armani website. More info on the products from the website too!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin