Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Brazilian, anyone?

Photo was taken from here.

I have been intrigued about this Brazilian wax... Hmmm... I know there are some salons that offer this service but none has gotten me so interested as the one at The Curve. It's called The Strip or something like that. I first discovered the outlet when I was out & about with Mel & an aunt. It was because my aunt was around that I couldn't ask the girl at the counter about the process etc. My aunt's an old fashioned gal so she wouldn't be interested about it.

I took their brochures but when I returned home that day, it has become Noah's chewing toy and it was shredded to pieces!

Anyway, I will surely go back there and see if I've got the guts to do it... And definitely will be blogging about it. I'm sure it's something new, and private too... But I don't mind sharing the experience. So, look up for my update on that soon...!

1 comment:

HyunChard said...

Same here, at first when i heard about waxing, i thought that its warm, refreshing, smooth, and felt good. But when i knew the true meaning of waxing specially the brazillian one, yah its true that it feels good after but the process of doing it, that i couldn't take. Ouch! is what comes into my mind.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin