Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hair Mist

You know sometimes that shampoo's smell is so overpowering that your perfume sort of got lost in it? Especially when you air dry your hair. And especially when nowadays most of the shampoos sold over the counter are supposedly made with essential oils or flower essences.

That's why I like to use very mildly scented shampoo... I would prefer if they are unscented at all! In fact, I have to get something like that since my scalp is sensitive, just like the rest of my skin.

So when I found Chanel's Allure Tender Hair Mist, I was overjoyed. I've been looking for something like this for ever. I didn't know that Chanel came out with something like this before. I stumbled upon this when I was getting the replacement for my Chanel Coco Mademoiselles at the airport. But since this one is Allure, I canceled my plan on getting CM and got the Allure instead.



A soft pink, sheer mist for pampering hair
Light & easily absorbed without drying effect
Leaves your hair intensely, subtly fragranced
Gives you a refreshing & comfortable feel

Pic & write-up were taken from here.

So now after shower and blow drying my hair, I'd spray some onto my hair and the smell is just heavenly. At RM118 for 35ml, it's an answered prayer!

I'm in love with it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin