Monday, May 26, 2008

How often do you change your skincare products range?



I know almost every girl can't go a day without skin care. I am too. My question is 'How often do you change your skincare product range?'

I believe that, just like antibiotics, our skin will eventually get immune after using the same skin care range overtime.

As for myself, the longest range of skincare I've ever used was Biotherm Biopur range. After almost 3 years, I found that it wasn't working anymore. Due to financial constraint at that time, I opted for less expensive products that can be found in pharmacy and tried Loreal Pure Zone. It did good to my skin. Friends & family told me my skin looked better, I guess they worked. I have been using them since.

Until recently, I took up golf which means I will be under the Sun for at least 4 hours at a time. I went to every cosmetic/skincare counter to look for something non-greasy and help me with uneven skin tone (must thank Lucy for this). After a lot of sampling, I decided on Biotherm Line Peel. Guess it's the right skin care for women of my skin's condition; scars, uneven skin tone, oily and aging.



Check out the range, click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your choice about Biotherm Line Peel skincare product!! I personally use this... It is perfect for oily and uneven skin tone...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin